- 15 Minute Phone Consultation: FREE
- 60 Minutes Sessions: $80.00
- 90 Minutes Sessions: $120.00
Payment is due at the conclusion of each session in the form of cash, debit, or credit cards. Sliding Scales are available for college students and referrals from Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault agencies. Call 321.348.8704 for more details! If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call the office 24 hours before your next scheduled appointment. Missed appointments will be charged the session fee, and must be paid in full before any additional appointments can be made. In the event that you have a mental health emergency or crisis, please call the Lifeline of Central Florida 24 hour hotline at 407.425.2624, 911, or visit your nearest emergency room.
- 60 Minute Groups: $40 to $80
- 90 Minute Groups: $60 to $100
- 4 Hour Groups: $160 to $320
CALL 321-348-8704 TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
- Empower Groups: Love Doesn’t Hurt
- EmpowerHER Groups
- EmpowerMENt Groups
What Can I Expect?
At the onset of therapy, the therapist will conduct an initial assessment to gain a better understanding of your presenting problem(s), symptoms, family and peer relationships, cultural background, legal history, academics, vocation, physical health, substance use, and prior treatment. Future sessions will focus on treatment planning, and you will have the opportunity to establish short and/or long-term goals. From time to time, you may be asked to fill out assessments and/or outcome measures. These instruments will be used to determine your progress and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment.
How Often Will We Meet?
Individual sessions will take place on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, depending on your needs. The length of treatment typically ranges between 8 to 20 sessions, unless additional services are needed.
Will You Share My Information With Others?
All information disclosed within your sessions, as well as any written and audio records will remain confidential, and may not be revealed to anyone without your written permission, with exception of the following circumstances:
- Confidentiality and privilege are limited in cases involving child abuse, neglect, molestation, or danger to self or others. In these cases, the therapist is required to make an official report to the appropriate agency.
- Any evaluation, treatment, or reports ordered by or done for submission to a third party, such as a court or a school is not entirely confidential and will be shared with that agency with your specific written permission. Please also note that the therapist does not have control over information once it is released to a third party.
Do You Accept Insurance?
At this time, we do not accept insurance as a form of payment. Rather, we use direct pay to enable clients to have complete confidentiality and control of their treatment without disclosing their information to a third party.